Sunday, September 02, 2007

It has been a while / Juliet is 1 years old. WOW!!!



So as I review my last posts, I am reminded that it has been a long time and it is time to log my creative life. I have created, but I am not the explorer I have been in the past. And I remind myself that I am a transformed person, I cannot expect to be the same. I am a mother now. But I need to assess what I have done, and see it on screen. So I have decided to put a list of the things that I have created and have done in the last several months. I have posted many of these these things on the month I did them.

- baby food combos
- baby finger foods
- Heartpeople are back
- Kauai
- Making some fun baked goods
- Royal icing cookies
- Portrait of Juliet
- LA Times - 4th of July wine issue
- Kauai trip with the family for my dad's 70th
and much, much more

So it has been a year since I have become a new butterfly. And where I actually fly is not too far, but I am learning about this new place I have come to. . . to parenthood. Taking care of another fully, learning about how I can continue to take care of myself. I have not been great at this, but today I begin. Juliet's party is tomorrow, and I am excited. It is going to be fun, and full of all the people we love.

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.